OneGame Structure Amateur eSportive Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Help me find this IC chip to fix a dead notebook

Répondre au sujet    OneGame Structure Amateur eSportive Index du Forum » Team OneGame - Services et détente » Tutoriaux Divers Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Help me find this IC chip to fix a dead notebook
Auteur Message
Shannon

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Help me find this IC chip to fix a dead notebook Répondre en citant
Hi,

I have a dead motherboard from a Sager laptop. I had an electronics shop troubleshoot the board for me, and they found the source of the trouble, it's a dead IC chip. They were unable to find a replacement chip for me though.
I don't have my camera with me today, but I will post a picture tomorrow or whenever I can get access to a camera.
From what I can make out of the writing on the chip, here is what it says. There are 3 lines of text on it, and it has 8 pins. It is a surface mount device.
SAN (after that there is a triangle like symbol, almost looks like another capital A)
V15B or W15B, hard to tell on this one because there is a spot where the chip is charred and melted. There might be a first digit that I can't see, I really can't say.
It is mounted very close to the DC input jack on the motherboard, and is causing the board to not get any power. It also is a dead short on the power supply when you plug it in.
Anyone know where I can order just one of these chips? I know it might cost quite a bit, but a new motherboard is about $500.
Alternatively, anyone know a good source for Sager laptop motherboards?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=331768
Blockchain Application Examples

Thank you. 

Jeu 17 Mai - 07:40 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 17 Mai - 07:40 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    OneGame Structure Amateur eSportive Index du Forum » Team OneGame - Services et détente » Tutoriaux Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation